CafeBritt Costa Rican Tarrazu Montecielo Coffee
Experience Tarrazu Montecielo, a blend for the coffee connoisseurs with a penchant for perfection. Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica’s famed Tarrazu region, these choices Arabica coffee cherries are ripened evenly at 1,400 to 1,600 meters, hand-picked, sun dried and dark roasted for a unique taste. Café Britt Tarrazu will surprise you with a flavor that hints of cacao and grapefruit and an aroma of aged wood and dark chocolate. Its intensity fills the palate, then fades cheerfully. To truly experience the unsurpassed flavor of the beans, it is suggested that coffee connoisseurs single origin varieties. Discover why we’re the preferred choice of top chefs around the world.
- Britt is environmentally certified according to the ISO 14001:2004 international standard. This means they utilize their natural resources efficiently and keep pollution to a minimum.
- reforest coffee farms with new tree species
- supports artisans with training programs. Through Britt many Costa Rican men and women are able to sell their products abroad
- Pays above the market prices to growers for their coffee. Part of their fair-trade practices.
- Technical support & assistance programs for small and medium sized coffee growers. Britt visits them every month.