CafeBritt Costa Rican Dark Roast Coffee
Product Description by CafeBritt
“The flavor of Costa Rica” A blend of the best beans from the Central and Western Valley growing regions of Costa Rica is what came to be known as our ‘Dark Roast’. The Central Valley’s sweeter and more acidic beans blend excellently with the Western Valley’s dense and full-bodied beans, resulting in a perfectly balanced cup. This blend is dark roasted to bring out its rich profile and noticeably chocolaty aroma. Holding the position of the darkest roast of all our coffees, we’re confident that we’ve managed to capture “the flavor of Costa Rica” in this blend.
- Britt is environmentally certified according to the ISO 14001:2004 international standard. This means they utilize their natural resources efficiently and keep pollution to a minimum.
- Reforest coffee farms with new tree species
- Supports artisans with training programs. Through Britt many Costa Rican men and women are able to sell their products abroad
- Pays above the market prices to growers for their coffee. Part of their fair-trade practices.
- Technical support & assistance programs for small and medium sized coffee growers. Britt visits them every month.
No Reviews Available